handmade flower headband

12:34 PM

*You can buy these headbands here!*

A really talented friend/neighbor of mine, Andrea gave me one of these headbands she makes and sells at a local boutique. I am soooo in love with it. Here Madeline is wearing it (she insisted on the"pouty" pose), but I am the one who actually wears it most of the time.

I wore it out on a date with Steve 2 weekends ago and I felt cute. It is darling. They are $10 and I just may have to order a brown, red and mustard yellow one.

Andrea creates the most darling handmade headbands, barrettes and baubles. I am trying to get her to start an etsy store.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. These headbands are darling, but I think that little model is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are adorable. hey did you know your cousin in law caitlin is helping me decorate my house? i love her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete