Rozlynn's Taco Soup

4:51 PM

Look at me post again, I knew it, I am addicted. My husband may have to put me on an episode of "Intervention" to rid me of my daily drug. I really do neglect cleaning to blog, but who can blame me? I wonder if it's bad to blog on Sunday? I won't let my kids play on Sunday so maybe I shouldn't let myself blog either???


Anyhow, on to more pressing matters. Taco Soup. Last week my sister posted a recipe for Taco soup on her blog and I made it today for Sunday lunch/dinner, linner. I didn't have corn and I drained all the beans of their juices (not realizing I wasn't supposed to) and so it looks more like taco chili than soup. But let me tell you it is delicious! And soooo easy to make. It took me about 25 minutes start to finish. I didn't put it in the slow cooker like I should, I wanted it done quick, but I did let it simmer for about 10 minutes. I can only imagine how delicious it would taste marinating in a slow cooker.

For the recipe go here, you will not regret it.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Yay. Glad you made it! I love this recipe. The longer it sits the better it tastes!

    ReplyDelete