Graphic Fairy does it again...

11:38 PM


So this weekend has pretty much been a bummer. Madeline, Henry and now ME has caught Max's cough (although it isn't a "croupy" cough) but it is still very annoying and keeps us all from sleeping.

It is still cold outside, although the sun did shine a little. So you can imagine my joy when I looked at Graphic Fairy's blog and saw this absolutely beautiful, free printable graphic. It really brightened my weekend just looking at it.

If you'd like to download it go here. I know I will download it, now if only I could put it on a pillow or shirt or something. I'm sure they make some gizmo to do that with somewhere.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Brooke I love it. It would look cute on a shirt. And I hear ya about the weather. Luckily this weekend was really pretty. It had been long awaited! (Oh and the Japenese or Chinese comments are back)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, deleted them again. I need to see if I can block them. Hmmm....I wonder what language it is. I should ask dad if it's Chinese since he's fluent. Ha!

    ReplyDelete