daydreaming of Spring projects...

11:20 AM


I am getting very excited for Spring and daydreaming about the things I am going to do with our yard and outside of our house. One of the things I would love to do (budget pending) is add these black flower boxes under our windows. These are vinyl (if you know me you know my feelings on vinyl in any form). If I could find them in wood painted black that would be ideal.


Our house is a deep red brick with white shutters and white vinyl siting :( on the addition (you can kinda see it behind the trees) the previous homeowners did about 5 years ago. I am going to get black shutters for all of the windows and a black front door and these black window boxes I think would look really sharp and compliment the white and red.

You Might Also Like

0 comments