a new addition to the Bartholomew clan!

8:52 AM

Cousin Phil (below smiling) is going to have a baby brother this December, and Henry is going to have a new cousin! So now there will be 4 Bartholomew boy cousins within about a year to a year and a half of each other.


I have a feeling that from here on out getting together with the families is going to be much more exciting and filled with little boy mischief.

I had to put this picture in of Henry's bum, cause it makes me laugh and I am sure they will both be mortified when I show them this picture when they are 16. ;) Hee-hee I'm so mean.

Oh and yes girls, even babies have cellulite...(and that is a shadow between Henry's legs, if that were something "else" that'd be freaky.)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. These pictures are adorable. The first one of Henry looks so vintage. Looks like you picked him up in 1958. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, my kids have all at one point resembled the Campbell's Soup kid. ;)

    ReplyDelete