Kuler my life...

8:31 AM

Kuler is a free website created by Adobe for anyone who loves to play with color and find congruent color schemes. All you need to do is create an account with an email address and password and then you can begin creating.


You can upload any photo or image onto this site and they will create a color scheme from the colors in the image. I got the image above of the darling room via eclectic revisited. I uploaded it to Kuler and they created the color palette shown above.

With the sunshine and warm weather these last couple of days I am inspired by happy colors such as the blue, green and red shades above. Picture via eclectic revisited.

I love the beach side look above. So clean and crisp with the stripes and very simple bright color scheme.

These outdoor chairs above are amazing, once again I got this image via eclectic revisited. I love the pop of green pillows on the white chairs below. My children would d-e-s-t-r-o-y these chairs...but a girl can dream. ;)


You Might Also Like

0 comments