Blue & White - PART 2

9:48 AM

A good friend of mine is completely renovating and redecorating her Living room. I have seen a glimpse of her vision and am in love with the entire color scheme. Blue & white. Perfect. Traditional yet very "in" right now. I have been inspired by these colors and below are some wonderful ways to decorate a room with them.


This is PHASE-2 because I am just playing with the colors blue and white. PHASE-3 I want to see what other colors can be added to Blue & White.

3. House Beautiful 4. Southern Living

5. Pottery Barn
6. House Beautiful 7. House Beautiful




I love pillows, if you've read my past posts you know I have a small obsession with them. Below are blue & white fabulous pillows. I love mixing masculine patterns and prints with feminine ones.
My friend also bought a silver vase to go with the blue and white. It looked great, I love the silver accents below in the vases, wall decor and throw pillows.

Gorgeous blue and white rugs below.


You Might Also Like

0 comments