12:38 AM

I wanted to dedicate this post to my in-laws, Gamma Kaffy & Gampa Kent.  Thank you - thank you - thank you for watching Max and Madeline this last weekend!  It has almost been a week now and not a day has gone by where Max and Madeline have not talked about one of the many fun things they did and learned while in Idaho.  Max tells me every day that he ate lunch on the Snake River and saw a two headed sheep! :)


I was able to organize some things in my home that needed much organizing (ex: kids toys, I took two bags to the D.I.) and was able to lay down.  A wonderful and rare opportunity.  There isn't a better feeling in the world than being able to rest while knowing your children are in excellent hands, with people they love and who love them.  Thank you again!

This adorable letterpress stationary is from dutchdoor.     

You Might Also Like

0 comments