the drive to Max's school makes me happy

8:23 AM

This is my view as I drive Max to school each morning. It is spectacular. I am so grateful to live in such a quiet and beautiful area. The house and mountains above are off to the right side of the road and I can't help but feel good each time I turn the bend in the road and see this amazing view.
Below and above are the 2 roads I drive to take Max to school. The road and house below are just a block East of our house.
Lastly, the house below is one of my many favorite homes here. I don't know who did their landscarping but they did a fabulous job. Each season the trees and flowers are bursting with vibrant colors.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. These are some great photos babe, they really do help remind me we live in a beautiful area!

    ReplyDelete