Easter d.i.y. projects

10:49 PM

I figure one of these years I will find the time, energy and drive to make at least one of the darling Easter DIY projects below. I think I may have to wait until I get more than 4-5 hours of sleep at night. ;)

(speaking of which, during this very post, I had to go clean up my youngest's crib that he just puked all over in). Awww...the joys of motherhood.

Love all the vibrant colors and this darling egg garland.

I really want to try and make these darling decoupage surprise eggs this year, featured on say yes to hoboken.
peeps garland, need I say more?

love this garland from modern parents messy kids.

Easter bucket via Kara Layne.

love this easter tree via Spagat. Go here to download the image below to make your own tree!




You Might Also Like

0 comments