less isn't always more...

10:41 PM

I am and always have been a firm believer that when it comes to swim wear less is not always more. Putting it all out there all the time is boring, irregardless of how fab you look. When I was at the pool with the kids, the classiest most attractive women were in tankinis or one pieces.

Now I am not, by any means bagging on the bikini, I just think it's fun to 'mix it up' from time to time. And here are some great ways to do it!

Lime Ricki has some darling suits.

Shabby Apple brings a little 'old Hollywood' to their suits this year. Love it!

Hapari is a new site I found and love it, the one piece above has a cut out back that makes it feel and look much less 'mom' like.

Yes, even Vicki's Secret has some fab tankinis and one pieces although they make them look very va-va-voom in the pictures! ;) I often stand with my hands in the air, puckering my lips when I swim...doesn't everyone?

You Might Also Like

0 comments