Lavender basket

6:01 PM


So my dad gave us his old laptop, awesome right! Well, the only draw back is that it needs a new hard drive and since school has begun I have not had any time to spare to run and get one. So I have been seriously neglecting my blog. :( I miss blogging.

This year once again my mom donated her fabulous lavender products to the kid's school to raise money. Below is a picture of the basket I put together for this year. I love it. LUCKY person who gets it!

This basket contains:

2 lavender bundles
1 lavender water spray
1 neck roll
1 fabric eye pad
1 lavender goat-milk soap
1 lavender dog soap
1 lavender oatmeal bath soak
1 stack of 3 lavender sachets
1 single tie top lavender sachet
1 hand knit hot pad
4 lavender recipes with culinary lavender attached
1 lavender honey
2 framable card-art pieces photographed by Michael Nelson (my pop)


For more lavender products and free delicious recipes go here to the Lavender Apple website.


You Might Also Like

0 comments