Lavender Apple Farm

4:51 PM

10% OFF YOUR FIRST ORDER!


I've taken a long break from blogging to raise my family, but have missed it dearly.  In the meantime we have done some really fun things to our house that I am planning to blog about.  Projects that are budget friendly, but pack quite a punch in adding value to your home. 

Before I do this, I have to share my parent's new website. For those of you that don't know, my parents live on a 6 acre Lavender & Apple farm in beautiful Cache Valley, Utah.  My mom is a wizard at making amazing products from her organic lavender plants and she has sold them at the Salt Lake City Farmers Market for a number of years.  They just created a wonderful and easy to use website where you can buy all of their products online! 

They are offering 10% off your first order and since she gives very little markup on her products (that are all handmade) it is quite a steal. 

To visit their website just go to... www.thelavenderapple.com


More pictures of THE LAVENDER FARM!
my mom harvesting lavender

the lavender fields

lavender on the cottage deck

Organic lavender from The Lavender Apple

they hang the lavender in a cool dark place to maintain its rich color and aroma

 their English Masiff looking over one of their lavender fields

 their property

 harvest

apple orchard

the farm in Winter

You Might Also Like

0 comments